Check out its features and download MiFlash tool latest version for Windows from below. Download the latest Xiaomi Redmi Pro Stock ROM, and official firmware [Flash file]. On this page, we shared a complete guide on how to download and install Custom ROMs, and stock firmware using Windows and Linux PC. In this article, you will get the download links after extracting it on any desktop computer. You will receive a full package including a flash file, flash tool, and USB drivers to unlock or flash any Android device manually. Now your phone has Stock MIUI ROM with removed root access and unlocked bootloader, with TWRP recovery installed. You can flash future stock ROM (firmware) updates of MIUI by using the TWRP method and LazyFlasher.zip file very easily.
- You can install MIUI Fastboot ROMs using Xiaomi’s official Mi Flash Tool.
- Here are some methods that could solve the problem, but are not guaranteed.
- It also has other meanings, including “Mission Impossible”, because Xiaomi faced many challenges that had seemed impossible to defeat.
- If the flashing guide could not help you, please download Mi PC Suite.
- Xiaomi MiFlash Tool comes with In-Built Drivers which includes Google ADB Drivers, Microsoft MTP and RNDIS Driver, and Qualcomm USB Serial Driver etc.
It is an open standard that is maintained by a nonprofit organization. This way the users can chose freely between different ID4me providers and can also change the provider anytime. ID4me is an internet service that enables its users to log in to many different internet services with one account.
However, despite being comparatively more complicated to install than Recovery ROMs, Fastboot ROMs are sometimes the only way to boot into a working system. For instructions on unlocking the bootloader of your phone, check your device’s subforums on XDA. You can perform the flashing process using the Fastboot binary itself, in which case the Fastboot ROM can be used on Windows, Linux, as well as on macOS. XiaoMiTool will try to unbrick your device with the best procedure available. It will use both fastboot and the stock recovery to flash a stock rom, wiping the data partition.
- Xiaomi devices awesome in hardware quality/price ratio, but when it comes to software anyone should be able to customize his own device and get the best experience out of it.
- Mi Flash Tool does offer an option to save the user data while flashing a fastboot ROM.
- So download it and then extract it to any convenient location on your PC.
- XiaoMiTool V2 will take care of most of the operations you would need to do, from when you connect the device to your pc until the desired rom or piece of software is installed.
- Now your Xiaomi phone will boot in the fastboot mode and you will see the MI Bunny on the screen of your phone.
- Don’t forget to share the post with your friends on Facebook and Twitter and let them enjoy the colourful MIUI 8.
Here we suggest you complete guidelines to resolve the issues. Xiaomi Mi Flash flashes stock ROM firmware already known as fastboot files. Recover Xiaomi smartphones and related smart objects
urgently requires stock firmware flashing all the times. Download respective version of Miflash tool from exposed direct download links to take flashing advantages. Installing MIUI Fastboot ROM on Xiaomi, Redmi, Poco devices can be used for various purposes.